The laboratory of Polwax S.A. offers a wide range of research and analytical services.
The core business area includes:
• analysis of petroleum products such as: engine petrol, gas oils, fuel oils, motor and industrial oils, rapeseed oils, lubricants, paraffin, asphalt
• environmental research: analysis of water, wastewater
• monitoring research: fuels, wastewater at service stations
In addition, laboratories provide services of collecting:
• samples from tanks and distributors of engine petrol, diesel fuel, FAME
• wastewater such as treated, raw, high-load wastewater
• water such as rainwater, groundwater (piezometers)
The laboratory of Polwax S.A., which consists of two branches in Czechowice-Dziedzice and Jasło, is equipped with equipment of renowned companies suitable for carrying out research according to the applicable Polish and foreign standards. This state-of-the-art test and measurement equipment and highly qualified personnel allow customising the research to meet the specific requirements of customers.
The laboratory in numbers
we provide services 7 days a week
the full offer includes over 300 types of analyzes
numer of accredited analytical methods
Analyses in our laboratory are characterised by high quality, as demonstrated by the PCA accreditation certificate No. AB 391.
The laboratory in Polwax S.A. also holds the Integrated Management System certificate, based on standards:
• PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
• PN-EN ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
• PN-ISO 45001:2018-06 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
• PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018-02 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories